• Affluent north west town with over 570,000 people living within 30 minutes of its centre • Prominent & easily accessible location adjacent to the A59 Liverpool Road • Let to national retailers including Aldi, B & M, Pets At Home, Peacocks, Sue Ryder and Subway with a highly attractive WAULT of over 14 years • Approximately 41% of the income subject to either RPI or fixed increases • Offers are sought in excess of £15,300,000 (Fifteen Million Three Hundred Thousand Pounds) reflecting an attractive Net Initial Yield of 6.00% assuming purchaser costs of 6.73%. • Based on the fixed/RPI increases, the running yield would rise to 6.33% in 05/2022, 6.70% in 05/2027 and 7.11% in 05/2032
Ringtail Retail Park
Type: General Retail, Retail - Out of Town, Retail Park, Retail
Ringtail Retail Park, L40 8ADGBOrmskirkLancashireL40 8ADRingtail Retail Park
Located within the wider Mindenhurst development which has outline planning permission for 1,200 new homes, primary school, retail outlets, sports facilities, employment space and over 69 hectares of public green space
Parcels C & D have outline planning permission to provide up to 135 residential units and associated commercial floor space
Site area totals approximately 3.55 hectares/8.77 acres
The site will be fully serviced
Unconditional offers invited
Type: Residential, Retail
Princess Royal Barracks, Camberley, GU16 6RWGBCamberleySurreyGU16 6RWPrincess Royal Barracks
The property comprises a single storey building constructed of brick, clad in profiled metal. The property includes main retail area, WC's, office/storeroom and kitchen area. The property has its own off-road parking to the front and side, with parking for approximately 8-10 cars. ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 2632 )
10A, Bath Road, Thatcham, RG18 3SX
Type: General Retail, Warehouse, General Industrial, Showroom, Retail, Industrial, Other Property Types & Opportunities
• A freehold retail investment situated in one of Berkshire’s more affluent suburbs. • A large, prominent, well configured store over ground and first floor ancillary measuring 7,950 sq ft. • Total income of £114,000 per annum. • Let entirely to the strong covenant of Budgens Ltd until 24 June 2026. • Future asset management opportunity to regear the lease with Budgens and add an additional floor subject to planning. • Offers are invited in excess of £1,650,000 reflecting a Net Initial Yield of 6.46% assuming purchasers costs of 6.8
Prominent period building with planning permission for retail, office and residential development.
The property comprises a four storey building plus basement. The ground and basement levels are in retail (A1) use; the first and second floors consist of B1 floorspace (which is currently partly occupied); and the third floor is residential (vacant). Planning permission has been granted for rear extensions to create enlarged retail space at basement and ground floor, retention of existing office space at first and second floors, and three flats arranged over first to third floors (2 x 1 bed flats and 1 x 2 bed flat).
The consented accommodation comprises 2,993sqft GIA of retail, 1,636sqft GIA of office accommodation, and 2,077sqft NSA of residential accommodation.
The freehold interest is available with vacant possession.
PRICE REDUCTION FOR AN IMMEDIATE SALE - Mixed-use development opportunity in Prime Central London WC1
LOCATION Situated on the corner of Honeycrock lane and the A217 Brighton Road the plot enjoys a prominent position opposite a new housing development and the Brighton Road parade of retail units.
DESCRIPTION The premises comprise a ground floor retail unit formerly operating as a Post Office and convenience store with linked two storey attached house all in need of refurbishment. The ground floor of the house has provided ancillary office and stores to the shop and kitchen on the ground floor plus four rooms and bathroom on the first floor. Outside there are attached stores plus detached former Parish Hall, external WC and detached garage. Gardens surround the property on two sides. We are of the view that the premises and site could suit a wide variety of uses.
PLANNING We are not aware of any consents for redevelopment. From our investigations historical planning records only identify applications in connection with the former trading business for signage and use of the Parish room. GUIDE PRICE £500,000 for the freehold interest, subject to contract with full vacant possession upon completion. TITLES We believe that the premises being sold are under two separate titles with the main site and Parish room separated. We believe the latter was purchased at a later stage by our client. VAT We are advised that the premises are not elected for VAT at present and therefore VAT will not be charged on the sale. BUSINESS RATES FOR THE SHOP Available on request. Interested parties should make their own enquiries with the relevant local authority. EPC This property has a rating of B (47)
Location – a busy main road location forming part of a retail parade on the south side of Uxbridge Road about 750m west of Ealing town centre.
Description – an extended property providing a ground floor restaurant with a large customer seating area leading to a rear raised bar and kitchen. Rear independent access leads to a two bedroom self-contained flat above:
Ground floor Restaurant seating – 557 sqft Rear bar area – 177sqft Kitchen – 200sqft Customer wcs and rear service access
First floor - residential flat comprising 3 rooms, kitchen and bathroom/wc. (c. 607sqft g.int.)
The restaurant and flat have Energy Performance Asset ratings of 77 and 57 respectively (both within band D).
Tenure – freehold subject to a 16 year lease expiring 17th February 2019 on standard commercial terms at £26,000 per annum.
Price – we are seeking offers in the region of £550,000.
Viewing - strictly through Dunphys as sole agents.
The property comprises a three storey mid terraced building of solid brick construction with a pitched slate roof. Internally, the ground floor is fitted out as a banking hall with carpet tiled coverings, painted and plastered walls, wall mounted air conditioning units and a suspended ceiling with recessed fluorescent lighting. The rear ground and upper floors of the mid terrace comprise of staff ancillary area with timber floors with carpet tile coverings, plastered walls and ceilings incorporating strip lighting. The property is heated by means of gas fired central heating with hot water radiators. The second floor is in a poor state of repair.
- Maesteg is a small former mining town within the county borough of Bridgend and located approximately 7 miles north of Junction 36 of the M4 motorway. - The town lies at the northernmost end of the Llynfi Valley in the heart of the South Wales coalfield. The town has become a residential/ dormitory area for the Port Talbot, Bridgend and Cardiff Journey to work areas. - The immediate area is predominantly commercial. The property fronts Talbot Street and occupies a secondary retailing pitch with the prime retailing area being situated to the south of Talbot Street close to its junction with Commercial Street. Nearby occupiers include Lloyds TSB, HSBC, Greggs and local A3 takeaways.
For Sale in Maestag, Wales
Type: General Retail, Retail - High Street, Retail
The property comprises a three storey mid terraced building of stone construction under a pitched slate roof. The ground floor is fitted out as a banking hall having concrete floors with carpet tiled coverings, timber sash windows, plastered walls and suspended ceilings with surface fluorescent strip lighting. The upper floor comprises of further meeting rooms and staff ancillary areas with timber floors with carpet tiled coverings and plastered walls and ceilings. The property is heated by means of gas fired central heating with hot water radiators. There are approximately 7 car parking spaces to the rear of the property.
- Dolgellau is a small market town located in the County of Gwynedd in North East Wales. - The town is located approximately 6 miles to the East of Barmouth, positioned directly accessible from the A470, the main link between North and South / Mid Wales. - The town is a popular tourist town positioned within close proximity of other visitor destinations including Caernarfon and Barmouth. The town has a small resident population of approximately 2,700 people. The nearby bank operators are Barclays and HSBC with other occupiers including Boots Pharmacy, British Red Cross and a number of pubs and hotels.
For Sale in Dolgellau, Wales
Type: General Retail, Retail - High Street, Retail
National Westminster Bank Chambers, Bridge Street, Dolgellau, LL40 1AUGBGwynedd, DolgellauMerionethshireLL40 1AUBridge Street
The property is end of terrace and is of stone construction under a flat roof and the Bank's demise comprises the basement and ground floor. The Basement is where the strong room, secure store and the plant room are located. The Ground Floor consists of the main banking hall, cashier area, interview rooms, interior ATM storage (to be removed), comms room. Each floor has similar specification. The ground floor and basement have concrete floors with carpet tiled coverings, painted and decorated walls with the national branding. The property is eated by means of gas central heating with hot water radiators.
- The subject property is situated in reasonably affluent area of Llandudno which is a seaside resort and town in Conwy County Borough. - The property is located within a secondary retail location with a mix of independent and national retailers including Marks & Spencer, Greggs etc. - The area is a secondary retail pitch with a small number of vacant units which reflects reasonable demand for this location.
For Sale in Llandudno
Type: General Retail, Retail - High Street, Retail
The property is detached and is a mixed construction of stone and brick under a pitched slate roof and the Bank's demise comprises the basement, ground and first floor. The Basement is where the strong room, secure store and the plant room are located. The Ground Floor consists of the main banking hall, cashier area, interview rooms, interior ATM storage (to be removed), comms room. The first floor was being utilised as office accommodation, Staff break out area and further storage. Each floor has a similar specification. The ground floor and basement have concrete floors with carpet tiled coverings, painted and decorated walls with the national branding. The first floor has timber floors with carpet tiled coverings, suspended ceilings with recessed lighting. The property is heated by means of gas central heating with hot water radiators.
- The subject property is situated in reasonably affluent area approximately 57 miles west of Liverpool and 48 miles north west of Wrexham. - The property is located within a secondary retail location with a mix of independent and national retailers including Barclays, Lloyds Bank and Nationwide. The area is a secondary retail pitch with a small number of vacant units which reflects reasonable demand for this location. - Directly opposite the subject property there has been a large development which is the new 100,000 Sq Ft office accommodation for the local council. The completion of the site is to take place in October 2018 and is to house approximately 700 people.
For Sale: Colwyn Bay
Type: General Retail, Retail - High Street, Retail
Mixed retail/residential investment property comprising two shops and two flats. Situated on the corner of Thompson Street and North Road (A167) approximately 1 mile north of Darlington town centre. The property comprises two attractive ground floor shops with two modern first floor apartments.
310-314, North Road, Darlington, DL1 2EW
Type: Residential, Retail, General Retail, Retail - Out of Town, Mixed Use, Flat, Other Property Types & Opportunities
310-314 North Road, Darlington, DL1 2EWGBDarlingtonDurhamDL1 2EW310-314, North Road
Retail premises occupying a busy location and just a short distance from Paternoster Square, The unit is located within walking distance of City Thameslink and St Paul’s Train Stations. Nearby retailers include Pret, Marks and Spencer, ITSU, McDonalds, Cote and Sports Direct. The subject unit is arranged over ground and basement levels.
Held on a lease expiring 27 January 2020 with no remaining rent reviews. The lease is contracted inside the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
25-27 Ludgate Hill, London
25-27 Ludgate Hill, EC4M 7JRGBLondonGreater LondonEC4M 7JR25-27, Ludgate Hill
The property comprises ground and first floor accommodation within a detached period villa with car parking to the rear.
- The property is located in Bridge of Don, a suburb circa 2.5 north of Aberdeen city centre. - There is car parking available to th rear of the property. - The surrounding area is predominatly residential in character. - The property has Class 2 Planning Use. - Closing Date - Wednesday, 26th September, 12 noon.
Single-Let Industrial Investment Opportunity - The property consists of a mid-terrace, single-bay industrial unit measuring 3,519 sq ft of steel portal frame construction with profile steel cladding to the side elevations and pitched roof. The unit lends itself to be subdivided to provide bays from circa 720 sq ft upwards, offering additional letting robustness.
There are three roller-shutter doors offering good access to the workshop areas with desirable height of 4.5 metres to the minimum eaves rising to 7 metres.
The ownership includes the external car parking / yard area, providing a total site area of 0.17 acre.
Tenancy & Investment Considerations:
The property is single-let to Mason’s Auto Repairs Ltd who are well-established and have been in occupation since 2007.
Occupation is on the basis of a Full Repairing and Insuring lease expiring on the 29th March 2027, offering 8.5 years of secured income, with rent reviews on the 30th March 2019, 2022 and 2025.
The current rental income is £20,000 per annum (£5.68 psf), offering strong prospects for rental growth.
The long year term certain offers a readily available income stream requiring minimal asset management. There are longer-term redevelopment angles, subject to planning, given that the unit is located opposite the new Ysgol Glan Morfa primary school.
2 & 3 Seaview Units, Lewis Road, Ocean Park, Cardiff, CF24 5EB
Type: Distribution Warehouse, General Industrial, Industrial Park, Retail Park, Warehouse, Industrial, Retail
2 & 3 Seaview Units, Lewis Road, Ocean Park, Cardiff, , Cardiff, CF24 5EBGBCardiff, CardiffGlamorganCF24 5EBLewis Road
• Total passing rent £32,500 per annum, exc. • Effectively FRI lease terms, via service charge • WAULT: 5.75 years (approximately) • Ground floor: Veterinary practice ◦ Let to Westway Veterinary Centres Ltd (07177168) • First floor: Carpet showroom ◦ Let to 2 individuals & recently renewed lease • On busy road opposite Bus Station and public car park • Guide price: £360,000 (net initial yield: 8.69%)
13-15, Medomsley Road, Consett, DH8 5HE
Type: General Retail, Retail - High Street, Retail - Out of Town, Trade Counter, Leisure Property, Mixed Use, Showroom, Other, Retail, Licensed & Leisure, Other Property Types & Opportunities
The property was most recently utilised as a bank and extends over basement, ground, first, second and third floors. The property benefits from a car park to the rear. Nearby occupiers include Pizza Express, Savers, KFC and Marks and Spencers.
- Car park to the rear - Nearby occupiers include Pizza Express, Savers, KFC and Marks and Spencer - The premises benefit from planning consent for A2 use - Offers in excess of £ 225,000
We are currently marketing a really unique opportunity in Exmouth Market – the first time on the market in almost 20 years. Coffee, bagels, music (and cocktails) is the theme of a small, well established and iconic fixture of the Exmouth Market scene with A1 food use and a Premises Licence so the venue can change from a coffee and bagel bar during the day to a cool hangout for drinks and food in the evening.
10 covers inside, seating at the front and a 20 seat courtyard at the back. Affordable rent and 2 years left on the lease – inside the L&T Act so it’s renewable
COOL, FUNKY AND INDEPENDENT
Type: General Retail, Retail - High Street, Leisure Property, Restaurant/Cafes, Retail, Licensed & Leisure
Prominent Roadside Location High Footfall 450sq ft Rates Exempt O/O £15,000p.a Freehold Offers Invited
Location The subjects are situated on the South side of Paisley Road West to the West of its junctions with Lammermore Avenue & the A739 within the Cardonald area of Glasgow. Cardonald is a suburb of Glasgow situated 5 miles South-West of the City Centre. Paisley Road West is a busy main road with a variety of commercial occupiers with surrounding residential dwellings & schooling. Neighbouring occupiers include Lloyd’s Pharmacy, Cochrane & Dickie, Cardonald Medical Centre & Morrison’s Supermarket.
The subjects comprise a mid terrace single storey retail unit within a larger retail parade surmounted by a pitched roof overlaid in tile. The subjects benefit from a single frontage with glazed display window and access via a single aluminium framed glazed door leading to an open plan sales area with floors being overlaid with ceramic tile and lighting provided by way of ceiling mounted fluorescent strip lights. The subjects have been partitioned to the rear to form staff tea prep and W.C area.
Area The subjects have been measured on a Net Internal Area basis to form;
Ground: 41.8sqm (450sq ft)
The subjects have been assessed and entered onto the valuation roll with the following NAV/RV;
The subjects qualify for 100% rates exemption under the small business rates relief scheme.
Proposal The subjects are available on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a negotiable term for offers in excess of £15,000per annum. Our client will consider offers for their freehold interest in the subjects.
V.A.T Prices quoted are exclusive of V.A.T
E.P.C Available on request
Viewing By appointment only
Legal Each party shall bear their own costs incurred in the transaction.
TO LET /MAY SELL: FORMER GREGGS RETAIL SPACE IN BUSY PARADE
Type: Retail, Retail - High Street, Retail - Out of Town, Restaurant/Cafes, Healthcare, Showroom, Other Property Types & Opportunities
1849 Paisley Road West, G52 3SXGBGlasgowCity of GlasgowG52 3SX1849, Paisley Road West