Available to let is a prominent Market Square building with A1 and A2 usage. The building benefits from great footfall and visibility from the main road and passers-by. The building has three separate accesses, with one being to the rear via Deans Court shopping precinct. The building also benefits from great local amenities and a large amount of parking options close by. The building has just had all a full exterior renovation including all the roof and gutters as well as decoration. Inside there is a ground floor open plan area with more cellular office space covering the first and second floors.
• A prestigious office building located in Queens Park, less than 3 miles from London’s West End • Situated in the most prominent position in Queens Park along the popular and bustling Salusbury Road • An Art Deco property configured as offices, health club, retail and luxury residential penthouses • Total office accommodation available 21,676 sq ft arranged over ground, first and second floors • Rectangular clean floor plates from 4,085 sq ft with high ceilings and excellent natural light from all elevations • Secured private and protected car parking via gated entrance • Stunning newly refurbished entrance with manned reception and a triple height central atrium with glass roof • Three minutes’ walk to Queens Park Station (Bakerloo line) and Brondesbury
Prestigious office in Queens Park - To Let
Type: Residential, Retail, Offices, Office, Other Property Types & Opportunities
• Portland Close Industrial Estate situated between Luton and Dunstable • Landscaped site with roadside prominence • Screwfix on site may suit other complimentary retail outlet • 3 miles from M1 junction 11 and 2 Miles from proposed Junction 11A anticipated to open Spring 2017
• Industrial Units C Block – 9,263 sq ft • Available – June 2017 • Excellent manufacturing unit with head office facilities
• To be refurbished • Central position with roadside prominence • Reception and offices at the front of building with own access • Level entry rear loading doors and rear access door • 5.35m minimum eaves height • Onsite car parking areas • 400 Amp per phase power supply – easily upgraded • Power float concrete floors – high load capacity and easy to clean • Improved access with new M1 junction 11A Woodside link road
• Flexible – circa £6.75 sq ft • Minimal service charge for upkeep of common parts of estate
No logo provided
Landscaped site with roadside prominence - Portland Close Industrial Estate, LU5 5AW
Type: Retail, Industrial, Offices, Office
Portland Close, Dunstable, LU5 5AWGBDunstableBedfordshireLU5 5AWPortland Close
- Confidentially Available at the eastern end of George Street close to and on the same side as East Croydon Station. - Rarely Available location with neighbouring units including such moltiples as Caffé Nero, Pret a Manger, Boots etc. - The property consists of a ground floor shop with excellent basement storage, close to East Croydon Railway and overground and tram stations. - Current use of the premises is a retail shop within Class A1 of the schedule to the town & country planning order 1987 - New 10 or 15 year lease by agreement, on a full repairing and insuring terms, subject to five- yearly rent reviews.
Viewing - strictly by appointment only through: Sole Agent Malcolm Martin Tel: 02086903100 E: Malcolm.firstname.lastname@example.org
George Street, Croydon CR0 1LD
George street, Croydon, CR0 1LDGBCroydonSurreyCR0 1LD67, George Street
The subjects comprise a ground & 1st floor retail premises with ancillary storage and staff facilities. With a dominating frontage onto Portland St and close to main parking and public transport links, this unit would be an excellent unit for any occupier seeking high levels of passing footfall being in close proximity to the main bank branches, Wetherspoons & ladbrokes
Large Well Presented Retail Space in Kilmarnock Centre
19 Portland Street, KA1 1JNGBKilmarnockEast AyrshireKA1 1JN19, Portland Street
The subjects comprise a ground floor retail unit within a densely populated residential area with high volumes of passing traffic. Internally the subjects form main sales / office area, rear storage plus w.c. & staff tea prep area.
Prominent Retail Unit On Haggs Road
Type: Retail, Residential, Office, Other Property Types & Opportunities, Offices
Subjects form a former chip shop within a densely populated residential area with equipment in situ however may require repair / replacement. The subjects benefit from full class 3 consent, the subjects may benefit from use as a cafe or return to chip shop
Former Chip Shop within Dense Populated Residential Scheme
Type: Retail - Out of Town, Restaurant/Cafes, Residential, Retail, Other Property Types & Opportunities
The premises comprises a ground floor shop with offices and storage to the rear. There are first and second floor offices measuring 39.09 sq m (421 sq ft) on each floor available by separate negotiations. These are accessed by an internal staircase. The building has one gas central heating system. The second floor is currently let.
Showroom to let in prominent location in Shelford, approximately 4 miles from the centre of Cambridge.
The retail property is currently owned and occupied by Jones and Jones Luxury Sofas who have been in occupation since 1985 and it is a well known established location as a sofa showroom. The property is currently being extended to create a large open plan showroom with residential flats above. This extension is due to be completed in October this year and there is the opportunity to allow early access for fit out from September.
Total floor area is to be confirmed upon completion of building work but will be circa 6,500 sq ft.
Retail showroom to let in Cambridge - Shelford
Type: Retail, General Retail, Retail - High Street, Retail - Out of Town, Leisure Property, Showroom, Licensed & Leisure, Other Property Types & Opportunities
High Green, CB22 5EGGBCambridgeCambridgeshireCB22 5EGHigh Green
Prime boutique retail unit available to let, forming part of this attractive and popular Victorian terrace of similar properties.
The property would suit a wide variety of niche retail operators and the approximate measured floor areas are as follows:-
Ground Floor: 239 Sq Ft Basement: 294 Sq Ft
The property is ideally located on the south side of Cheshire Street close to its junction with Brick Lane at its northern end on the edge of Shoreditch, in the heart of Brick Lane's famous Sunday market.
Nearby local retailers include Taylor Taylor, Labour and Wait, Ella Doran, House of Vintage and Beyond Retro.
The area is within easy reach of Liverpool Street Station and a few minute's walk from Shoreditch High Street and the newly opened East London line overground station. Good Natural Light Walking Distance From Tube Station Attractive Period Property Wooden Floors Good Passing Trade A1 Use Ancillary Offices WC's
28 Cheshire Street, London, E2 6EH
Type: Retail - High Street, Retail Park, Retail - Out of Town, General Retail, Shopping Centre Unit, Retail
The premises comprise the ground and first floors of this character city centre building. The ground floor sales area is open plan with frontage on to Market Place and a rear access off of French Row. The first floor is open plan and ideal as ancillary offices or storage space.
Location The premises front on to Market Place, adjoining Jack Wills in Central St Albans and is a popular city centre shopping road. Nearby occupiers include White Stuff, Café Nero, Tiger, Reiss, Jack Wills and the newly opened Gail’s Bakery. The shop benefits from a rear entrance off of French Row.
11 Market Place, St Albans, AL3 5DR
Type: General Retail, Retail - High Street, Retail
11 Market Place, AL3 5DRGBSt. AlbansHertfordshireAL3 5DR11, Market Place
To Let - Ground floor retail unit with staff facilities, rear yard and electronically operated roller shutters. The premises are within a popular parade of shops fronting Belle Vale Road with the benefit of off-road parking. The other occupiers in the parade are Betfred, Bubble Hair and Beauty, Bargain Booze and Day Lewis Pharmacy. Belle Vale Road is approx. 7 miles east of Liverpool City Centre and easily accessible from Childwall Valley Road (B5178). Available by way of a new FRI lease for a term to be agreed.
121 Belle Vale Road, Belle Vale, Liverpool L25
Type: Retail, General Retail, Retail - High Street
121 Belle Vale Road, L25 2PEGBLiverpoolMerseysideL25 2PE121, Belle Vale Road
The property occupies a prominent position within Thirsk Town centre overlooking the market place. Thirsk Market Place is home to a range of local and national retailers including Co-op, Boots, Bet Fred, Caffee Nero, Crd Factory and Greggs. The premises comprise a three-storey mid-terraced building. To the ground floor is a retail area and the upper floors provide ancillary storage and staff facilities.
To Let - Ground floor retail / office unit with WC facilities at the rear. There is also an external storeroom. The property has been used as a sandwich shop & benefits from part tiled walls and floors and strip lighting. Prominent location fronting Church Road in Bebington. Nearby occupiers include Boots, Co-op, Clive Watkin, PM Ball Optician and Whitegates Estate Agents. On the opposite side of the road is an access through to Bebington Civic Centre where there is a large free car park. Available by way of an Assignment.
23a Church Road, Bebington
Type: Retail, Office, General Retail, Retail - High Street, Offices
23a Church Road, CH63 7PGGBWirralMerseysideCH63 7PG23a, Church Road