Prime Single Let Office Investment - The building was developed by Wilson Bowden in 2002. Situated on the corner of Cadogan Street and West Campbell Street, the property provides eight floors of high quality, Grade A office accommodation.
• Completed in 2002, Equinox is an eight storey building providing 67,851 sq ft and 28 secure car parking spaces providing a ratio of 1:2,423 sq ft
• Excellent location in Glasgow city centre with easy access to the M8 motorway, Glasgow Central railway station and retail amenities.
• Single let on an FRI basis to esure until 3 October 2030 without break. Esure have occupied the building since 2002 and have previously extended the occupational lease. The building has capacity for circa 1,000 staff.
• Annual Rental Income of £1,860,000, subject to upwards only rent review October 2025
• Heritable Interest (Scottish Equivalent of English Freehold)