Attractive courtyard office space in a rural setting just south of J11 M4 Reading with excellent parking and fibre connectivity to the park
Diddenham Court is a high quality courtyard office development. The scheme provides an excellent level of parking and is set within landscaped grounds overlooking open fields.
The office is contemporary and open plan with the ability to comfortably accommodate up to 6 desks, dependent on configuration, with the benefit of a WC / shower room, kitchenette area and a Hitachi air conditioning system.
Diddenham Court is located one mile south of Junction 11 of the M4 in Grazeley just off Bloomfield Hatch Lane which is the main Reading to Mortimer Road.
The unit benefits from the following amenities;
- Existing furnishings available (by separate negotiation)
- Wall mounted comfort heating / cooling system
- High quality finishes
- Fibre connectivity
- 4G phone signal
- LED Lighting
- Vaulted and beam ceilings
- WC and shower room
- CCTV site security
- Security gates and perimeter fencing
- 2 dedicated car parking spaces (1:275 sq. ft.)
- Ample overflow parking on site
- Private bus service to Mortimer Station
The premises are available to rent by way of a new lease on terms to be agreed.
The Rateable Value is £12,750.
Viewing & Further Information
Please contact the sole agent for further information or an appointment to view.
Mortimer (2.2 miles)
Reading West (4.3 miles)
Theale (4.5 miles)