MAX50 A BRAND NEW INDUSTRIAL/ WAREHOUSE DEVELOPMENT
▪ The development will comprise a newly constructed, high specification mid box unit totalling 49,485 SQ FT GIA of B1, B2 & B8 employment space on a site extending to 3.55 acres.
▪ The property will be developed to BREEAM excellent.
▪ 12m eaves height
▪ HGV access
▪ Secure yard
▪ Desirable Industrial and Logistics
▪ Located one mile north of Junction 25 of the M25
▪ Excellent links to the North and South
▪ The site will be available to let and the landlord may consider a sale
▪ Estate services are constructed
The subject site is situated less than a mile north of Junction 25 of the M25 motorway, which provides unrivalled access to London.
- Travelling east along the M25, the well-established industrial regions of Waltham Cross are gained in 2.5 miles. Waltham Cross is a sought after logistics location, and is home to
renowned occupiers such as Ocado, Iceland, John Lewis, Delta Group, Reynolds, Royal Mail, Tesco, XPOLogistics and Yodel.
- The site neighbours Broxbourne Council’s new Business and Technology Centre, a proposed 665,000 SQ FT data centre, and Sunset Waltham Cross Studios.
Loughton (4.9 miles)
Oakwood (5.1 miles)
Buckhurst Hill (5.4 miles)
Waltham Cross (0.3 miles)
Theobalds Grove (0.4 miles)
Enfield Lock (1.1 miles)