Prime Restaurant/Bar Unit to let on Elder Way in the Heart of Chesterfield
Occupying a pivotal site in the town centre, Elder Way is a landmark mixed use leisure scheme, breathing life into the towns famous 1930's, Mock-Tudor former Co-op department store. The Elder Way schemes comprises:
• 7 new ground floor restaurant/bar units, with glazed frontages and external seating ranging between 1,108 sqft and 4,705 sqft
• A new courtyard to be incorporated to the Knifesmithgate frontage, with opportunities for outside seating
• A new 92 bed Premier Inn Hotel occupies the first and second floors with an attractive ground floor entrance lobby and is now open and trading
• There is also a basement unit with a prominent ground floor corner access on Saltergate suitable for a gym or alternative uses extending to approximately 17,265 sqft including the ground floor entrance.
• The roads, footpaths and public realm adjoining the scheme have been dramatically enhanced to create a highly attractive and pedestrian friendly environment with continental style outside eating and drinking opportunities.
Chesterfield lies in the English county of Derbyshire on the edge of the Peak District National Park, approximately 24 miles north of Derby, 13 miles south of Sheffield and 150 miles north of London. The scheme is located in the heart of Chesterfield town centre, Elder Way occupies a prominent position close to the principle retail offers of The Pavements, Vicar Lane and the Shambles; the medieval quarter of Chesterfield. The leisure development is strategically located east of the town’s Town Hall to the north of its Georgian Market Place and to the west of its famous Crooked Spire church.
Chesterfield (0.3 miles)
Dronfield (4.8 miles)
Dore (7.3 miles)