Fully Fitted Office Suite Ready For Immediate Occupation
First floor - 565 sq m / 6,083 sq ft
CityView is located within The New England Quarter of central Brighton, providing immediate access to Brighton train station and situated moments from the shopping and leisure facilities in the North Laine and Lanes area.
We understand that the premises benefits from Class E 'Commercial Business and Service' use within the Use Classes Order 2020.
Interested parties should make their own planning enquiries and satisfy themselves in this regard.
Rents and prices are quoted exclusive of, but may be subject to VAT.
Construction of the building was completed in 2016 and by which time all 6 floors had been pre-let to leading occupiers in the tech, digital and creative sectors.
The available floor is offered on a fully fitted basis to include a suite of meetings rooms, board room, superb kitchen / break out areas, and as well being offered fully furnished, and complete with a choice of comms solutions to provide a something of a turnkey / plug and play office ready for immediate occupation.
The specification includes:
- Reception with architect designed desk, furniture and feature lighting
- VRF air conditioning
- 2.7m floor-to-ceiling height
- Full access raised floor- 150mm
- Suspended ceilings with energy efficient lighting
- 2 x 13 person OTIS passenger lifts
- Quality WC's on each level
- Open plan offices with floor to ceiling glass elevations overlooking new gardens to the east
- Private secure car parking spaces
- Secure bike racks
- 5 showers and private changing booths with secure locker facilities
- BREEAM 'Excellent' rating
- PV solar array at roof level and rain water
The property has the following approximate Net Internal Areas (NIA):
Floor - Sq Ft - Sq M
First - 6,083 sq ft - 565 sq m
Business Rates / Council Tax Band
Rateable Value (2017): First floor £78,500.
Should you require further information on Business Rates, please contact our in house rating surveyor Daniel Green (email@example.com).
We understand the property has an EPC rating of A (14).
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred.
The premises are available by way of assignment or sub lease of a 10 year FRI lease (granted inside the act) dated 1st June 2016 and at a rental of £176,407 per annum (£29 psf) for the remainder of the term. ( Agency Pilot Software ref: 4262 )