ADDRESSBANKFIELD, HOLLINS LANE, SOWERBY BRIDGE, WEST YORKSHIRE HX6 2RS
TYPEFlat, House, Residential Land, Residential
TENUREDevelopment Opportunity, Investment Opportunity, For Sale Freehold
POSTED ON9th May 2022
• Opportunity to acquire a recently refurbished property (Use Class C2) comprising 26 en-suite rooms & extensive communal areas with significant potential for a variety of different use classes, subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
• The property was previously used as a care home and is registered Use Class C2.
• The property is set within grounds extending to approximately 0.44 acres.
• The property comprises 26 en-suite rooms extending to a total area of approximately 3,889 sqft NIA together with extensive communal areas.
• The property is serviced with multiple large communal areas including dining, lounge and utility areas.
• The property underwent an extensive refurbishment programme in 2020 and has not been occupied since completion of the cap ex works.
• The property provides 4 car parking spaces.
• We are of the opinion that there is significant potential to apply for a change of use to convert the building into a variety of different use classes, including but not exclusive to C3 or HMO use, subject to obtaining the necessary consent.
• The property is available freehold with vacant possession.
BANKFIELD, HOLLINS LANE, SOWERBY BRIDGE, WEST YORKSHIRE HX6 2RSGBWest YorkshireHX6 2RSHollins Lane