New to PropertylinkCreate a profile to bookmark properties and set up alerts. Register
Registered usersAlready have an account? Sign in now. Sign in
arrow_back My account
Refurbished office suites within an attractive courtyard setting, available for immediate occupation
• Attractive Category B listed office building
• Secure gated access off Carlton Court, with secure entry system, providing access to attractive courtyard
• Access to the accommodation is found off the courtyard with 3 x entrances with two passenger staircases providing access to the upper floors
• Accommodation is setup to provide 8 x refurbished office suites with WC and kitchen tea preps on each floor
• The accommodation has been fully refurbished with fresh carpet tiles, LED lighting units, electric storage heaters
Glasgow is Scotland’s largest city, and the third largest in the UK. The Stables is located on the South Bank of the River Clyde and occupies a prominent but quiet position in the middle of Carlton Court, adjacent to Cumbrae House (The Prince's Trust,) close to its junction with Bridge Street immediately south of the city centre.
Excellent nearby transport links are provided;
• 5-minute walk to Glasgow Central Station (400m)
• 3-minute walk to Bridge Street Underground Station
• Regular bus services operate on Bridge Street
• M8 and M74 motorway access found within a 5-minute drive
• Glasgow Airport 15-minute drive west
Parking is provided within the courtyard whilst metered on-street parking is provided and additional parking can be found at Bridge Street Underground Station as well as various multi-storey carparks in the city centre.
Eating and shopping amenities are found on Bridge Street with additional city centre amenities found just a 5-minute walk north at St Enoch Centre, Buchanan Galleries, Argyle Street.
Argyle Street (0.3 miles)
Glasgow Central (0.4 miles)
Anderston (0.6 miles)