Office To Let
St Martins House was constructed in 1860 as a school and has been converted into an established and desirable business centre. It provides semi-serviced office accommodation within a range of differently sized office suites. These offices come furnished or unfurnished with access to kitchen and WC. There is ample on site parking, 24hr access 7 days a week, simple licence agreements and meeting rooms (opposite).
St Martins House is located in East Horsley, an attractive village situated between Guildford and Leatherhead. It has its own railway station providing regular services to London Waterloo and Guildford. The Business Centre is located about 2 miles from East Horsley Village, close to access onto the A246 and is opposite a parade of shops and a post office
Available on a license agreement for a term to be agreed.
Inclusive of utilities, service charge and business rates. Exclusive of telecoms.
Horsley (0.9 miles)
Effingham Junction (1.8 miles)
Bookham (2.6 miles)