The property comprises a converted and extended ground floor office, set within an imposing double fronted detached Edwardian building.
The ground floor space is currently configured to provide a mixture of open plan and cellular office rooms, meeting rooms, acoustic testing area, kitchen, WCs and garage/loading area with storage. The office has a good specification, which includes comfort cooling, perimeter trunking and central heating.
Externally, there is forecourt parking for 2 cars and a substantial rear garden, with patio & sheds.
As the property falls within Planning Use Class E, uses including day nursery, and medical consulting rooms may not require planning consent.
The residential upper parts, 104a and 104b Fox Lane, have a separate entrance from the forecourt and comprise first and second floor flats. These have both been sold off on 125 year leases from 13th March 2008 and are producing a ground rent income of £200 per annum.
Floor plans are available to download from our website.
The property is situated on the east side of Fox Lane just to the south of the junction with Amberley Road in a very popular, almost wholly residential area believed to be just outside of the Conservation Area known as the Lakes Estate in Palmers Green.
The location provides easy access to shops, restaurants, pubs and other amenities. Approximately 600m to the west are various local shops and restaurants, as well as The Cherry Tree pub. Approximately 700m to the east, at the end of Fox Lane is the main Palmers Green shopping area. At the opposite end of Fox Lane, some 375m to the north, is the nearest entrance to Grovelands Park, which is close to The Woodman pub. St Monica's Catholic Primary School is situated approximately 400m to the south-west.
The location has excellent communication links. Palmers Green Rail Station is circa 800m to the south-east, providing direct services to Finsbury Park (Victoria & Piccadilly Lines) and Moorgate (Northern Line), with journey times of 13 minutes and 28 minutes respectively. Northbound services provide further links to Hertford North and Stevenage. Southgate London Underground Station (Piccadilly Lines) is circa 1.1 km to the north-west.
- Affluent and desirable location
- Freehold ground floor office with vacant possession
- Gross Internal Area: 249.81 sq.m (2,689 sq.ft)
- Of interest to investors, owner occupiers and developers
- Development, reconfiguration and alternative use potential STPP
- Falling within Planning Use Class E the property could potentially be used as a day nursery or for medical uses
- Palmers Green Station (National Rail): c.800 m
- Southgate London Underground Station (Piccadilly Line): c.1.1 km
- Easy access to green open spaces - Grovelands Park: c.450 m & Broomfield Park c.600 m