A prominent new development fronting the A350, offering new-build light industrial/business units.
Ashville Court is a prominent new development fronting the A350, an exciting new chapter for Chippenham providing a highly sustainable Business Unit development in this thriving area of Chippenham. This latest phase is bordered by new residential development, major company HQ’s, multiple retail and food outlets, green open spaces and is a gateway site fronting the A350 coastal route south and is close to J17 of the M4.
Solely by prior arrangement with the joint agents.
Ashville Court, Methuen Park is a high profile and established business park accessed off the newly dualled A350 Chippenham by-pass leading directly to J17 of the M4 to the north and connecting to the A303 and the south coast ports. Chippenham is a rapidly expanding town with a local population of over 45,000 and is one of Wiltshire’s major employment locations. The town is also located between the major economic centres of Swindon and Bristol and the historic City of Bath.
Available leasehold for a term of years to be agreed. Alternatively we also have Freehold availability.
• A quality new development of 20 small business units
• Approximately 38,800 sq ft of new commercial accommodation
• Individual units range from 1,360 – 3,005 sq ft (Gross Internal Area)
• Units are capable of amalgamation to increase the potential floor area (subject to availability)
• Available on either a Freehold or Leasehold basis
Prominent New Development
Chippenham (1.7 miles)
Melksham (4.6 miles)
Bradford-on-Avon (8.4 miles)