The former Plumptre Hospital (known as Plumptre House) is a characterful two-storey, self-contained Grade II Listed building which dates from 1823. The property can be accessed via a secure coded gate to the front.
Internally, there is a combination of cellular private offices and modernised general offices, with air conditioning to part, all of which can be accessed through a security fob system. There are staff welfare facilities on the ground and first floors and the property benefits from full central heating. To the rear of the property is a courtyard which has been landscaped, with car parking providing 10 spaces, and one visitor space.