The property was originally built in approximately 1892 as a music hall and then later became a cinema known as The Ritz Cinema in approximately 1911.
The ground floor offers open plan retail accommodation with rear ancillary offices, storage and toilets with a glazed frontage to Utting Avenue and large return down Bidston Road.
The first floor offers storage and ancillary accommodation. There is a small car park opposite the subject property on Bidston Road which is dedicated to the property offering approximately 8 car parking spaces. ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 3005180 )