Hill Court, then called The Hill, was built for Richard Clarke (d 1702), then of Old Hill Court, from 1698 onwards. The design of the house and garden, has been attributed to John Kyrle (Daniels and Watkins 1994, 18). The work was completed over the six years following Clarke's death by his brother Joseph. In the mid C18 the house was heightened and extended by the addition of symmetrical wings.
Following the death of Jane Clarke in 1806, the estate passed to Kingsmill Evans, grandson of Thomas Evans and Alice Clarke, Jane's aunt. He left the house to his nephew, Kingsmill Manley Power (d 1888). In 1890 the property was sold to Major Lionel Trafford whose family lived there until 1982. In the early 1990s the property was sold to a German polymer solutions company who extended and converted it for premium office use.
Access to Hill Court is via a secure entry system leading to a private driveway through the grounds leading to a serviced reception.
Hill Court is owned and occupied by Rehau as their UK Head Quarters.
Building 6 is currently available and comprises two-storey offices being of a mixture of open plan and smaller offices.
In terms of specification and facilities, the offices benefit from:
Free standing/desk mounted lighting
Kitchen and W.C facilities on each floor
Stairs and lift access.
In addition, the following shared facilities are also provided:
Access to gardens/running route
Site maintenance team.
Meeting rooms are also available to be used by way of a booking system at an additional charge.
21 car parking spaces are available in the staff car parking and the visitor car parking can be shared (subject to tenant use). Additional spaces may be available by way of separate negotiation.