Smallwood Manor Estate includes the impressive Grade II Listed Manor House, originally built in 1886 as a country residence. The original stable block, now converted, and walled gardens remain key features of the estate. The extensive and secluded grounds overlook the Staffordshire countryside. The estate has operated as a School since 1938. Additional buildings to support its education use are set within the grounds including sports facilities, swimming pool, theatre hall and a chapel. 4 no. residential houses are located within the estate, as well as a variety of boarding accommodation. Agricultural and pasture land surround the core part of the estate.
Subject to planning, suited to Residential, Education, Community, Hotel/Leisure uses.