The subjects comprise four flats located on the first and attic floors of an end terraced two storey and attic block containing four flats on the upper floors with the ground floor being occupied by a public house known as the Fittie Bar. The subjects were originally constructed around 1820’s and formed part of a mixed locality lying adjacent to Aberdeen Harbour. The main walls are constructed of pointed stonework with a pitched roof over which has been clad with slates and incorporates a number of dormer projections to the front and rear.
Heating and hot water are provided within the flats by individual gas combination boilers which supply radiators throughout. The flats are served with main supply of electricity, water and gas and drainage is assumed to be to the main public sewer.
We have been advised that extensive roof repairs were carried out circa 12 months ago, new boilers recently installed and redecorated and kept to a high standard.