Two fully restored 16th Century barns providing exceptional office space.
The site is comprises of two fully restored 16th century barns and a new 4000 sq ft âSIPSâ (ultra-insulated) building, surrounding a landscaped internal garden. The offices provide car parking for 80 spaces, a proportion of which are enabled for electrical conversion. The site is accessed just off the A417 on the link road towards the village of Elkstone.
The site has been re-developed to an immaculate standard, retaining historic and agricultural features throughout. Traditional Welsh slate roofing and Cotswold stone walling are combined with fixed glazing and modern fenestration to provide contemporary flexible units with impressive sustainable credentials. Units are available on a flexible basis ranging from 300 sq ft to 9,500 sq ft.
• Gigaclear Ultra-Fast Broadband
• Flexible lease terms
• Highly sustainable
• On site cafe and close proximity to farm shop and gym
• Internal landscaped courtyard garden
• Flexible floor plans
• Parquet flooring
• Alternative use classes available on request
• VAT payable on rent / estate charges and business rates liability available on request
Cheltenham Spa (7.3 miles)
Stroud (8.1 miles)
Kemble (8.3 miles)