A unique residential development opportunity (STP) in North Cheam, Sutton SM3.
• Vacant former health care centre (Use Class E, formerly D1) arranged over ground floor with associated car parking.
• Existing building extends to approximately 3,620 sq ft (336.34 sq m) GIA on a 0.35 acre site.
• Planning pre-application has been submitted to LB Sutton for residential development of 7 houses comprising 5 no. three bedroom and 2 no. two bedroom houses with a total GIA of 7,786 sq ft (723.3 sq m).
• Located approximately 1 mile from West Sutton Station (Thameslink).
• Offers are invited to acquire the freehold interest with vacant possession.