An excellent opportunity to acquire development land and an impressive, existing grade II listed building, situated in a popular and vibrant part of York, close to the historic centre. Situated on a prominent site on Fulford Road (A19) extending to 1.46 acres (0.59 ha), the property is potentially suitable for re-use and/or redevelopment for a variety of uses, including housing, offices or possibly hotel accommodation, subject to planning.
- Freehold for sale by informal tender
- Building extends to a GIA of c.18,400 sq ft / 1,170 sq m
- Popular area to the south of York City Centre
- Re-use or redevelopment opportunity
- Suitable for residential refurbishment or redevelopment, subject to the necessary consents
- Viewing by appointment only -please get in touch to register your interest
- Deadline for offers: 1pm on Friday 16 April 2021