The subject property comprises a two storey building, with office space on ground and first floors, with each floor being self-containable.
The ground floor provides open plan space with boardroom, kitchen, server room, storage and W.C.
The first floor provides open plan space, meeting room, kitchen, W.C., shower and break out area.
There is external storage space, right of way over a rear courtyard (with access for a motor bike or a small car) and an outside space.
The space benefits from having been refurbished in recent years and benefits from AC, GFCH, CAT II lighting and CAT V cabling.
The building is of some historical importance, having been built in 1845 and restored in 1975 by the Blackheath Preservation Trust, and features an impressive high vaulted ceiling to the first floor with skylights.
The premises afford the following approximate internal areas:
3,584 sq ft Over ground and first floors comprising :-
W.C. Staff Break out area and shower
( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 664 )