- Freehold residential development opportunity.
- Planning permission was granted on appeal on 5th November 2019 for two new residential buildings, providing a total of 20 flats and a 550 sq.ft. community facility.
- 21 private parking spaces to be provided.
- Total site area of 0.50 Acres (0.202 Hectares).
- Clear potential to provide further residential accommodation, subject to the grant of planning permission.
- Total CIL payment of £334,396.18.
- Leatherhead Railway Station is located 0.7 miles south of the site, providing National Rail services to London Waterloo and London Victoria.
- Unconditional offers are invited in excess of £1,700,000 and subject to planning offers are invited in the region of £2,000,000 for the freehold interest with vacant possession, subject to contract.
( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 19473 )