12 Devon Place is well located in Newport city centre, adjacent to Newport Railway Station. Vehicular access is available from Devon Place and pedestrian access via a foot bridge over the railway line, which connects to the railway stations platforms, the city centre, and Friars Walk Shopping Centre.
12 Devon Place benefits from exceptional car parking allocation for a city centre building of 20 car parking spaces and excellent public transport links via the railway station. Immediately adjacent to the Platform office the building overlooks a pay and display surface car park. The established office area of Gold Tops, Newport Civic Centre, the Crown Court are also in close proximity.
12 Devon Place comprises a detached self-contained 3 storey office building. The building is fitted out internally to a good standard and benefits from the following amenities:
• Gas fired central heating
• 8 person passenger lift serving all levels
• Flexible offices and open plan working areas
• Perimeter trunking
• Suspended ceilings with inset lighting
• Male, female and disabled WC accommodation
• Fitted kitchens on each floor