ADDRESS16 The Green, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP29
POSTED ON12th December 2020
16 The Green is a former Childrens Day Nursery located in the centre of Barrow village which is just south of the A14 at Junction 40 and West of Bury St Edmunds.
The building is of traditional masonry construction under a tiled roof with wooden cladding to part of the elevations. Internally the building has a number of interlinked rooms suitable for various uses, on the ground floor, off which there are WC's and kitchen area. Externally there is a gravel parking area and fenced garden are with outbuildings.
The unit is available for let immediately on a new lease on terms to be agreed. ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 1477 )