ADDRESSUnit 1, Bocam Park, Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, CF35, Unit 1, Bridgend, CF35 5LJ
TYPEBusiness Park, Office, Offices
POSTED ON19th October 2020
Multi-Let, Fully-Occupied, Modern Business Park Investment. - - Situated in Bridgend, a regionally dominant commercial location along the South Wales M4 corridor.
- Bocam Park is strategically located immediately on Junction 35 of the M4 Motorway.
- Building 1 provides 27,883 sq ft of high quality office accommodation in a prominent position at the entrance of Bocam Park, directly visible from the A473 which is the main arterial road into Bridgend from Junction 35.
- Current rent of £325,868 per annum. This equates to a low £11.59 per sq ft on the office income with genuine prospects for reversions to be achieved at rent reviews and a low base supporting future rental growth.
- Fully-let to well established Tenants with a WAULT of 4.40 years to expiries and 3.63 years to break options with asset management potential to create a reversion.
- Multi-let to 4 Tenants with 84% of income secured against Government-backed entities. The remaining income is secured against a Public Limited Company with a 99% ‘Secure’ Fame rating and the undoubted covenant of the Macmillan Cancer Support Charity.
- The quoting price at a low £128 per sq ft is significantly below replacement cost levels.
- Bocam Park represents the premier, most modern office accommodation in Bridgend and the wider region. Consequentially, it is the destination of choice for occupiers.