ADDRESS49 Newlands Park, London, Greater London, SE26 5PN
TYPEResidential, Flat, House, Residential Land, Land, Commercial Land
TENUREDevelopment Opportunity, For Sale Freehold
POSTED ON8th October 2020
• A residential development opportunity with planning permission to create 5 apartments and a garden studio.
• The existing building comprises a 4 bedroom detached Victorian house arranged across 3 storeys, extending to a total area of approximately 2,497sqft GIA. It has a front garden which allows for off-street parking and a long 30 metre rear garden also accessed via a side passage.
• Planning permission was granted on the 05th December 2019 for extensions to the rear at ground and first floors, rear roof dormer and conversion of property into 2 x 1 bedroom and 3 x 2 bedroom self-contained flats. Erection of single-storey outbuilding, landscaping and alterations to front to provide off street parking, cycle and bin stores.
• The proposed scheme will comprise 3 x 2 bedroom and 2 x 1 bedroom apartments (with study), arranged across ground to second floors.
• The property is available freehold with vacant possession.
49 Newlands Park, London, Greater London, SE26 5PNGBGreater LondonSE26 5PNNewlands Park