• Approx. 4.4 acres (1.8 hectares)
• Current Income of £239,475 per annum
• Adjacent to intersection of M25 (jct 5) and A21
• Approx. 26,015 sq ft (2,416 sq m) of built form
• Allocated in draft Local Plan for B1a use
• Direct frontage onto the A25
• 2.5 miles (4 km) approx. west of Sevenoaks town centre
• Affluent West Kent town
Located at the intersection of junction 5 of the M25 and A21, with direct frontage onto the A25, approx 2.5 miles (4 km) west of Sevenoaks town centre.
23 miles (37 km) south east of central London.
Situated at the junction of London Road (A25) and Dryhill Lane, approx. 250 yards from M25 (jct 5) and A21.
The site has a wide frontage directly onto the A25, with further vehicular access from Dryhill Lane.
The site is presently multi-tenanted, with a mix of occupiers and uses taking place, including retail.
There is a range of predominantly single-storey buildings on site totalling approx. 26,015 sq ft (2,416 sq m), mainly situated at the front and middle section of the plot. Towards the rear of the site there is a large communal car park area and a car wash business operating from a small section of the tarmacked area. At the top end of the site there is also some open storage land, a telecoms mast and a fibre cabinet.