One Warwick Technology Park is a Headquarters office building which has been comprehensively refurbished and offers office accommodation from Q1 2021. - One Warwick Technology Park is the first building on the Western side of Warwick Technology Park, the premier office park in the area.
Existing occupiers on Warwick Technology Park include: National Grid, IBM, Alliance Medical, Siemens, Tulip International, Warwickshire Police, Mid Counties Co-Op and Woseley UK as well as the University of Warwick Innovation Centre.
One Warwick Technology Park benefits from all common areas including reception having been completely refurbished.
- Newly refurbished passenger lift
- Refurbished male & female WCs on each floor
- Secure electronic car activated access control to the car park and main reception
- Brand new shower and changing facilities with covered cycle storage.
Specification of the office includes:
- Comfort cooling and heating system
- Suspended ceiling with recess LED lighting
- Raised access floors.
Whilst the property has an EPC rating of B.