Suitable for a variety of alternative uses and development (STPP)
The property comprises a two storey workshop / studio currently trading as a sign design and manufacturing business.
The ground floor workshop space benefits from loading access via double 'garage-style' doors on to North Road. The first floor, which is accessed via an internal spiral staircase, provides predominantly open plan office / design studio accommodation.
The property benefits from WC facilities, kitchenette, 3-phase electricity, excellent natural light at first floor level and generous floor to ceiling heights.
The property is located on North Road, a predominantly residential cul-de-sac, which is accessed from the A1010 Hertford Road.
Local occupiers in the immediate vicinity include a number of restaurants, cafes, medical surgeries and independent retailers.
The property is located approximately 1.0km (0.6 miles) north of Edmonton Green Shopping Centre and Edmonton Green Rail Station, which provides frequent services into Seven Sisters (Victoria Line) and London Liverpool Street Station, with a travel time of circa 8 & 26 minutes respectively.
There are north and southbound bus stops within 100m of the property providing connections to Ponders End, Waltham Cross, Stamford Hill, Manor House and Tottenham Hale, amongst other locations.
- Rarely available freehold workshop with vacant possession
- A406 is 2.15 km (1.33 miles) to the south
- M25 is 5.46 km (3.39 miles) to the north
- Suitable for a variety of alternative uses (STPP)
- Generous floor to ceiling heights
- Ground floor: 2.55m to the underside of the beam
- First floor: vaulted ceiling with an eaves height of 2.57m, rising to an apex of 3.93m
- Good connections via road and rail
- 1.0 km (0.6 miles) to Edmonton Green Rail Station (Overground Line)
- Direct train to Liverpool Street Station circa 30 minutes
- Located directly off of the busy A1010 Hertford Road and less than 1.0 km (0.6 miles) to the A10