Available for the first time since the 1920's, this freehold land and buildings offers potential for a range of uses subject to the grant of appropriate Local Authority consents.
The property comprises a former indoor bowls centre. Following the replacement of the original facility constructed in the 1920's, the current structure was built in the post World War II period.
Internally the building is dominated by a large open plan indoor bowls rink and served by changing facilities, club bar and lounge, administrative office and kitchen. The accommodation is planned entirely at ground floor level.
Adjacent to the south of the building and fronting on to Kings Hall Road itself is a former outdoor bowling green which would potentially be suitable for a number of alternative uses including for example children's play.
There is currently a single private parking space situated within an open, surfaced area adjacent to the west of the main bowls centre.
The property is currently accessed via a shared driveway running adjacent to the western flank elevation of the centre. ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 18655 )