A CHARACTERFUL SITE THAT PROVIDES AN OPPORTUNITY TO DELIVER A RESIDENTIAL SCHEME OF 85 UNITS IN WALTHAMSTOW
• The site extends to approximately 1.1Ha (2.7 acres).
• Freehold sale.
• Detailed planning permission and Listed Building consent for the conversion of the existing Grade II Listed Thorpe Coombe House and redevelopment of the remainder of the site to deliver a residential scheme.
• Affordable housing at 0%.
• Excellent range of amenities in close proximity, including Walthamstow Village, the William Morris Gallery and Lloyd Park.
• The site is situated less than 0.5 miles from Wood Street Overground Station.