The property was constructed in 1958 using traditional brick and stone construction and then it was renovated in 1986. The property comprises a building arranged over eight floors with ground-floor retail accommodation and offices above and at lower ground floor level.
The 5th floor office benefits from being fully fitted with 60 desks, fully cabled, a modern kitchenette with a breakout space and 3 smaller meeting rooms, 1 private office and one boardroom.
Bristol Temple Meads (0.6 miles)
Montpelier (0.9 miles)
Redland (1.0 miles)