The property comprises two intercommunicating ground floor warehouse units, fitted out for food processing and storage. The unit benefits from two industrial freezers and one industrial chiller, with various preparation and storage areas, office, staffroom, WCs, kitchen, staff breakout area and washroom.
The property has two electronically operated loading doors, with forecourt loading to both bays (which could be used for additional car parking for two cars while the loading doors are not in use), and six demised parking spaces, split between the building forecourt and the undercroft estate car park. The demised car parking spaces are identified with the letter B on the car parking plan (available to download from the Gilmartin Ley website).
The property is located within an established industrial area on the north side of Queensway. The unit is 200 metres from Ponders End High Street, where local occupiers include Tesco Extra, Post Office, Barclays as well as a number of convenience stores, restaurants, cafés and a variety of other independent retailers and businesses.
The property benefits from excellent road and rail communications. The Great Cambridge Road (A10) and Mollison Avenue (A1055) are located 750m (0.47 miles) and 1.22km (0.76 miles) west and east respectively. There is easy access to the M25, which is only 4.04km (2.5 miles) to the north and the A406 North Circular Road, which is only 3.71km (2.31 miles) to the south.
Southbury Rail Station (London Overground) is approximately 300 metres north-west with frequent southbound services into Seven Sisters London Underground Station (Victoria Line) and London Liverpool Street London Underground and Rail Station in 12 and 31 minutes respectively. Northbound services serve other areas including Cheshunt.
- New lease available
- Fully fitted for food production & storage
- Freezer i: 9.01m x 3.33m. Freezer ii: 6.33m x 4.04m. Chiller: 4.23m x 2.41m
- 6 demised car parking spaces + 2 occasional spaces in bay blocking loading doors
- 2 electrically operated loading doors (2.89m wide x 2.94m high)
- Floor to ceiling heights between 2.95m to 3.48m
- Security alarm
- Local occupiers include Tesco, Post Office and Barclays
- Excellent connections via road and rail
- Southbury Rail Station (London Overground) only 300m
- M25 and A406 North Circular Road within 2.5 miles
- Great Cambridge Road (A10) and Mollison Avenue (A1055) within 0.76 miles