£2,760 per annum exclusive.
Coming to the market June 2020 – Ready to occupy!
Small office suite in centre of town and close to Worcester Park Station.
Ready for immediate occupation
Good natural light.
Shared staff/kitchen facilities.
Shared car park off site nearby - not allocated
Worcester Park is ideally situated just off the A3 and close to the A24. London and the National Motorway Network are easily accessible. Fitzroy House is literally within a couple of minutes walk from Worcester Park Station providing a regular service to London Waterloo (25 mins). Worcester Park is a vibrant retail centre and an ideal working environment. • A3 – 1 mile. • M25 (J9) – 4.5 miles. • M25 (J10) – 10 miles. • M3 – 8 miles. • Heathrow – 14 miles. • Gatwick – 22 miles. • London – 12 miles.
Suite 16 is situated on the first floor of this popular Small Business Centre and offers accommodation for 1/2 persons. Please note that the service charge includes heating, lighting and small power but the cost of your communications, business rates and buildings insurance are separate and to be paid by you.
Office: 179 sq ft / 16.6 sq m
Minimum Size (Gross Internal): 179 sq ft / 16.6 sq m
Maximum Size (Gross Internal): 179 sq ft / 16.6 sq m
Planning: B1 Business – a. Office other
Service charge: £5.25 per sq.ft.
Legal costs: Each party to bear their own costs
VAT: where applicable
Appointments should always be made before viewing the property which is offered subject to contract. All negotiations should be conducted through Bridger Bell Commercial LLP. Bridger Bell Commercial LLP for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:-
- These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or a contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Bridger Bell Commercial LLP or the Vendor.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statement of representation of fact.
- Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements
contained in these particulars.
- The vendor does not make or give, and neither do Bridger Bell Commercial LLP or any person in their employment have any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
- All charges and rents are liable to VAT at the prevailing rate.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING:- Bridger Bell LLP are required by law to carry out satisfactory due diligence and checks with respect to any prospective tenant or purchaser prior to heads of terms being submitted to Solicitors.