£42,500 per annum exclusive.
Prime High Street A1 Retail unit to Let.
Prominent double fronted shop
Rear access for deliveries
The premises occupies a first class location adjacent to Savers and supported by a number of retailers including McDonalds, Specsavers, Rymans to name a few.
The property is arranged on a ground floor & basement and provides excellent retail space suitable for a variety of traders.
Sales Area: 1370 sq ft / 127.32 sq m
Basement: 750 sq ft / 69.7 sq m
Minimum Size (Gross Internal): 1370 sq ft / 127.3 sq m
Maximum Size (Gross Internal): 2120 sq ft / 197 sq m
New FRI lease. Terms to be agreed
Planning: A1 Shops
Rateable value: £48,000
Legal costs: Each party to pay their own costs
Insurance: Landlord to insure and tenant to reimburse
VAT: where applicable
Appointments should always be made before viewing the property which is offered subject to contract. All negotiations should be conducted through Bridger Bell Commercial LLP. Bridger Bell Commercial LLP for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:-
- These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or a contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Bridger Bell Commercial LLP or the Vendor.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statement of representation of fact.
- Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements
contained in these particulars.
- The vendor does not make or give, and neither do Bridger Bell Commercial LLP or any person in their employment have any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
- All charges and rents are liable to VAT at the prevailing rate.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING:- Bridger Bell LLP are required by law to carry out satisfactory due diligence and checks with respect to any prospective tenant or purchaser prior to heads of terms being submitted to Solicitors.