The Pavilion is a detached self-contained office building that was completely rebuilt in 2000 of a timber frame structure with timber cladding externally and having a pitched tiled roof. The office is set within the Ashlyns Hall Estate comprising approximately 13 acres of land with a complex of offices, an elderly care home and a children’s day nursery, with the original building being a Grade II Listed mansion dating from circa 1802.
The building itself is mainly laid out at ground floor level with spiral staircases leading to 2 gallery areas. There is comfort cooling, male and female WC’s, a kitchen fitted with plumbing for a dishwasher, double-glazed timber casements and plenty of natural light with full height ceilings. Heating is gas-fired. There is also Cat 2 lighting, Cat 5 cabling with pre-wired floor boxes and a fibre-optic link.