The freehold / leasehold site comprises a 44.35 acre hard rock quarry producing a wide range of aggregate and block stone. Accommodation includes stone offices and stores/mess room, portkabin weighbridge office, steel portal frame industrial workshop, a brick office and security cabin. At the bottom of the quarry is an industrial estate with 18 tenants and a rent roll of £726,890 per annum. The ownership of the site also includes 17.8 acres of woodland to the north of the quarry. For further information please contact Mark Leivers on 0121 609 8089 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limestone quarry with inert infilling, secondary aggregates recycling and industrial estate;
- Sale includes all plant and equipment;
- Mineral sales in the order of 1 million tonnes per annum;
- 4.1 million tonnes of consented mineral, with 4.5 million tonnes under negotiation;
- 1.2 million cubic metres of consented inert voidspace;
- Well located, 1/2 mile from A1 south of Pontefract;
- Scope for growth on industrial estate, currently 18 tenants on site.