The property comprises two Victorian buildings, Infants and Primary School, originally constructed in 1896 with modern additions and incorporating numerous period features. Of note are the double height open beamed vaulted ceilings and feature windows providing excellent natural light.
The property would be suited to a variety of uses including showroom, offices, leisure, and studio/workshops (subject to planning permission). Internally, the accommodation is configured to provide a combination of room sizes together with associated kitchen and WC facilities.
In addition, there is generous onsite car parking provision and loading area.