The Core, Milton Hill comprises an established and successful serviced and managed office centre that sits between two of Oxfordshire’s fastest growing science and business parks, at Milton Park and Harwell Science Centre. It was developed from apple stores built in the 1950’s converted by the current owner in 2006 to provide a detached office facility with a modern interior, but maintaining key elements of the original design including the double sized cold room doors and wall lockers, all sympathetically converted to the highest standard with modern facilities, high tech telecoms including fibre internet.The rural feel to the environment is in stark contrast to the sites immediate accessibility to the A34. The property is located within a mile of the Didcot/Milton Interchange of the A34 which connects with the M4 and M40 motorways. The site is accessed from the Milton Interchange by following the A4130 Rowstock Road for approximately ½ a mile. Just after the traffic lights with a turning to Steventon, there is an access road on the left side which forms the main access road to the development.
Work Space / Offices are now available in the building to suit occupier requirements either on a short or longer term arrangement. The work space can be totally independent and self contained if required. The property may suit alternative uses such as medical, training, dental, life sciences, educational and start up space.