The site measures approximately 0.51 acres (0.21 ha) in size and is comprised of a 3 storey building with a vacant retail to ground (c. 46 sqm) and a residential premises to the first and second floors which is let on a long lease. Immediately to the north, the site is bounded by Gill’s Food and Wine shop, a local convenience store and to the south is a 3 storey residential property.
- Excellent Residential Development Opportunity
- Planning permission for 2 semi-detached houses to the rear (Ref: 165130FUL) and change of use to create a further self contained unit to the front (Ref:PP/2014/0426)
- Site area approximately 0.51 acres (0.21 ha)
- Prominent location on the popular Acton Lane, Chiswick
- Bid deadline, 12 noon Tuesday 14th April 2020
- Unconditional offers invited