To Let -D1 (non-residential institution) use - • Premier West London location
• Stunning, fully refurbished, former original church building
• Arranged over lower ground, ground and two upper floors with lift and air conditioning
• A short walk from Fulham Broadway and Fulham Broadway station
• D1 (non-residential institution) use
• Suitable for a variety of uses, including school/nursery, educational, medical, clinic etc
• Approx. 6,509 sq ft (604.69 sq m) GIA
• New FR&I lease with terms to be agreed
The property is a former church built in approximately 1901, with accommodation arranged over basement, ground, first and second floors, built in brick with attractive rag stone frontage. The property has recently been the subject of extensive refurbishment including new decorations, carpeting etc. Features also include stained glass windows and ceramic wall relief decoration to the ground floor. The property also benefits from lift access to all floors and air conditioning.
The well planned accommodation includes a double volume hall at first floor level, open plan ground floor area, and reception as well as a fully fitted kitchen at lower ground floor level. There are various smaller classrooms/meeting rooms on the upper levels. The property also has a side entrance accessed from Effie Place.