The Hotel is located on the High Street in the centre of Bourton on the Water. The Hotel enjoys views of the Village and River Windrush. The Hotel is well located for all of the Cotswolds’ attractions.
The hotel is currently trading but has planning permission for change of use to residential approved under planning permission 20/01556/FUL.
The main part of the Hotel was constructed in 1698 by a local architect, Andrew Paxford. Subsequently, the Coach House has been converted to provide further accommodation. The Hotel features honey coloured stone walls, original fireplaces and character features throughout.
Guest accommodation is provided in 15 en suite bedrooms with river or village views, located in the main house and the coach house.
On the ground floor of the hotel is the reception hall, leading to 2 recently renovated dining areas and a cosy bar lounge.
To the front of the property is the gravelled access and lawn area, providing an attractive approach.
To the rear of the hotel is a terrace for al fresco dining and beyond is a spacious lawn which can accommodate a marquee hosting up to 120 guests. This area may be suitable to extend the hotel, subject to obtaining the necessary consents. Alongside is a gravelled car park, which is particularly important as parking in the village is at a premium.
In total the site extends to circa 0.781 acres.