• Phase 5 of Northedge will provide new units to the market in Q3 2020.
• Units ranging from 2,460 sq.ft. – 22,000 sq.ft. available on new lease terms.
• Prominent roadside units fronting Alfreton Road suitable for retail/leisure use (STP)
• Strategic location to the North of Derby close to A38, A61 and inner ring road.
• Design and build leasehold opportunities available.
Northedge is strategically located on Alfreton Road very close to the junction with Sir Frank Whittle Road (A61) a few hundred yards to the south of the main intersection with the A38 at Little Eaton. The A38 provides a direct link to the M1 North at Junction 28 and also to Staffordshire and the West Midlands to the south west.
The A61 connects to the south with the Pentagon traffic island, from which the A52 provides a dual carriageway link to the M1 south (Junction 25) and Nottingham beyond.
The business park has evolved in four phases with occupiers including Toolstation, Pektron, RJ Engineering, Garrandale and Eriks. Northedge is an established industrial and trade counter location north of Derby.
Phase 5 of Northedge will provide exceptional new build units from 2,460 sq.ft. to 22,000 sq.ft. although larger buildings can be accommodated.
The units will comprise steel portal framed industrial units with Kingspan cladding beneath pitched steel roofs set within a landscaped site with an excellent provision of forecourt car parking. The units will benefit from concrete floors with minimum 30kn floor loading, 3-phase electricity, mains gas, WC, office, overhead tracked loading door and minimum 6.0 metre eaves height.
Unit 17/18 Northedge of 7,070 sq.ft is also currently available TO LET