Knightsbridge: Rare substantial freehold for sale - A substantial Grade II Listed building, currently in educational and residential use and with potential for alternative uses and development, subject to the necessary consents.
**BID DEADLINE 17th January 2020**
• Rare freehold D1 (education) and C3 (residential) building
• Available with vacant possession in December 2020.
• Located in Knightsbridge, in close proximity to Hyde Park and the cultural quarter ‘’Albertopolis’ - South Kensington’s campus of museums, colleges and educational institutions dedicated to promoting the arts and sciences.
• Combined area approx. GIA of 21,585 sq ft (2005.3 sq m)
• Current rent roll - School: £304,919 pa. Residential: £70,392 pa. Total: £375,311 pa.
• Access to 2.5 acres of private communal gardens directly to the south.
• Available as a whole or potentially as two separate lots.
• Currently in use as educational premises (D1) apart from fourth floor which comprises 3 apartments (C3): 1 x 4 bedroom and 2 x 1 bedroom, (which were previously arranged as 4 apartments).