Colston Tower has been a comprehensive refurbished during the course of 2016 / 2017 including the following works;
· Remodelled main reception and large communal break out / informal meeting space on the podium level.
· New fast passenger lifts serving basement to 14th floors offering DDA compliant access to the office accommodation.
· State-of-the-art basement cycle hub providing six showers, changing area, locker facility, drying room and secure bike storage area for tenant use.
· Improved immediate retail amenity with restaurants of The Smoke Haus at ground floor and Bamabalan at podium level which offer a large terrace area with a rooftop
bar and ping pong tables.
· New signage, improved street approach and entrance coffee kiosk.
The building is an iconic feature of The Bristol skyline and the 15-storey tower offers modern, flexible, open plan office accommodation designed around a central core.