* Located in highly affluent Barnes in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
* Ground floor shop next to Sainsburys Local
* Fully let to Maison Maioli on a 10-year lease, rent review and tenant only break option after five years.
* Total income of £20,000 per annum
* Offers in excess of £400,000 (Four Hundred Thousand Pounds), subject to contract .
7 White Hart Lane is located in the Little Chelsea area of Barnes in Richmond upon Thames. Richmond is one of the most affluent London suburbs, situated some nine miles south west of Central London. The A316, which connects directly to the M3 and the general motorway network, is nearby. The property is situated on White Hart Lane adjacent to Sainsburys Local. There is a mix of retailers, cafes, beauticians, restaurants etc. Barnes British Rail station is within a short distance.
The subject property is of brick construction and is arranged over ground and two upper floors to provide a shop on the ground floor with storage and WC. The upper floors and the rear of the shop have been converted into three flats and sold on long leases.
The ground floor is let to Maison Maioli on a 10-year lease with a rent review and tenant only break otpion after five years at a total income of £20,000.
The three upper flats have been sold on long leased at a total ground rent of £750 per annum. We have not been advised of any increase in the rental during the duration of the leases.
The property is not elected for VAT.
The unit has a rateable value of £8,100. The unit should qualify for small business rate relief.
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £400,000 (Four Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.