The property is located in a prominent situation in Hill Avenue close to the railway station, banks, post office, shops, supermarkets and restaurants. Amersham is an affluent and attractive town located approximately 25 miles NW of Central London. The town benefits from excellent road communications with junction 18 of the M25 about 8 miles to the east and junction 2 of the M40 about 7 miles to the south. Heathrow airport is about 15 miles to the south west and is accessed via the M40 and M25 motorways. Amersham station provides fast and regular Metropolitan Line service to the City via Baker Street and Kings Cross/St Pancras. In addition Chiltern Railways is an excellent service to Marylebone and Aylesbury.
The building provides ground, first and second floor accommodation with the rear first floor unit becoming available shortly providing the following amenities:
- Front and rear access
- Two on-site car parking spaces
- Open plan office with Boardroom/meeting room to rear.
- Fully carpeted throughout
- Good natural light with strip lighting
- Computer cable ducting
- Electrical heating with time and thermostatic controls
- Two minutes from railway station
- 24 hour video security cameras
- Disabled access
( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 235 )