The property is an end terrace four storey building with car parking, constructed in the 1950's/60's. The majority of the ground floor is set as a restaurant with a separate access and ground floor reception serving the upper floors.
The building is of concrete frame construction with brick, rendered and panel elevations beneath flat roofs. Aluminium and steel frame windows are provided. An extensive car parking area exists to the rear of the premises. ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 2044699 )