• A residential development opportunity providing 24 duplex apartments.
• The site is located at the top of Denmark Hill, to the north of the Denmark Hill Estate, with panoramic views across Ruskin Park and central London. East Dulwich Overground Railway Station is approximately 15 minutes’ walk from the site, providing regular and direct services to London Bridge in 13 minutes. The site is conveniently located between a handful of other stations, including Denmark Hill, Loughborough Junction, North Dulwich and Herne Hill, together providing rapid links to central London and other desirable locations.
• The site is set within grounds extending to approximately 0.21 acres.
• The existing site comprises a two-storey red brick office building (B1) which is currently occupied by the NHS at a passing rent of £108,375 per annum. The lease has expired and the NHS are currently holding over. We have been informed that vacant possession can be obtained with 3 months’ notice as they are outside of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
• Planning permission was granted at appeal for the demolition of the existing 2-storey office building (Use Class B1a) and construction of a 4-storey residential building comprising 24 duplex apartments (Use Class C3).
• The 24 duplex apartments will comprise 2 x 1 bedroom, 15 x 2 bedroom & 7 x 3 bedroom apartments arranged across ground to third floors. A roof garden is also proposed providing communal/ private amenity space, solar panels & cycle storage.
• The site is not elected for VAT.
• The site is available freehold.
161 Denmark Hill, London, SE5 8EFGBGreater LondonSE5 8EF161, Denmark Hill