The site extends to approximately 4.98 hectares (13.3 acres) and is of level contour. The property is currently split into two parts; The rail depot which benefits from rail access to the main line from both directions and four rail sidings and points, extending to 2,060 metres, including switch backs and an inert recycling depot both of which are made up of compacted hardcore. The site is secured by palisade steel fencing and gates with a 8m high push wall for storing material to the north of the recycling area and an acoustic fence along the northern boundary of the rail depot area. Adjacent to the property lies an area that has recently secured planning approval for a mixed use development.
- Site of approximately 13.3 acres (5.38 hectares)
- Main line rail connection with four rail sidings (2,000 metres)
- 1 mile from junction 10 of M20
- Compacted hardcore surfacing
- Planning permission for the receipt, bulking and onward transfer of domestic waste